1st day theory
- basics of occupational safety, legal consequences by disregard of laws and regulation, terms
- electrical hazard, accidents
- demands for live working pursuant to accident prevention regulations ‘Principles of prevention’ BGV A1 „ electrical installations and“ (BGV A3), DIN VDE 0105 part 100 and BGR A3
- operational, technical, organisational regulations for life working
- Qualification for live working
- Work instructions, Qualification for live working , safety related measures for live working, application, cleaning and maintenance of the personal equipment, preservative, resources and tools for live working
- principles for preparation, carrying-out, completion and termination of live working, tips of first-aid training
- If necessary: management structure of company, company standards
- written exam
2nd day working at industrial installations
- working at terminal strips
- installing or removing of devices with screw terminals
- production and removing of conductor connections at auxiliary busbars
- temporary connections for measurement
- clamping and disconnection of cables and wires at low voltage distribution and house supply boxes
- clamping and disconnection of cables and wires at industrial distributor boxes
- clamping and disconnection of cables and wires at DC voltage installations
- change of batteries
We offer refresher training programs for all seminars. Depending on the required segments the course will be individually adjusted.
Prerequisite for repeated training is the certificate in initial training or a previous version of repeated training, which is no longer than 4 years ago.
Appointments can be arranged and realized at short notice.